1. Siefker-Radtke, A.O., et al., First results from the primary analysispopulation of the phase 2 study of erdafitinib (ERDA; JNJ-42756493) in patients(pts) with metastatic or unresectable urothelial carcinoma (mUC) and FGFRalterations (FGFRalt). 2018, American Society of Clinical Oncology.
2. Rizvi,N., et al., Abstract B207:Nivolumab+/-Ipilimumab in patients with hypermutated cancers detected in blood:NIMBLE. 2019, AACR.
3. Desiderio,J., et al., The 30-year experience-Ameta-analysis of randomised and high-quality non-randomised studies ofhyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in the treatment of gastriccancer. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990), 2017. 79: p. 1-14.
4. Kang,Y.K., et al., Nivolumab in patients withadvanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction cancer refractory to, orintolerant of, at least two previous chemotherapy regimens (ONO-4538-12,ATTRACTION-2): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet, 2017. 390(10111): p.2461-2471.
5. Mishima,S., et al., Clinicopathological andmolecular features of responders to nivolumab for patients with advancedgastric cancer. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer, 2019. 7(1): p. 24.
6. Bai,Y.-X., et al., Tislelizumab incombination with chemotherapy in Chinese patients with advanced gastric orgastroesophageal junction (G/GEJ) cancer: Results from one cohort of an ongoingphase 2 study. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2019. 37(4_suppl): p. 11-11.
7. Fabrizio,D.A., et al., Beyond microsatellitetesting: assessment of tumor mutational burden identifies subsets of colorectalcancer who may respond to immune checkpoint inhibition. J GastrointestOncol, 2018. 9(4): p. 610-617.
8. Chen,Y., et al., High incidence of POLE mutations in Chinese colorectal cancer patients identified by comprehensive genomic profiling . CancerResearch, 2018. 78(13 Supplement):p. 4335.